How useful parsley for men and what harm it can cause
Delicious and aromatic greens with carved leaves, similar to fringe, which grows on every farm economy? Of course, it's parsley. So we know the plant is not demanding, at times growing in the garden itself and, it appears, has healing properties. First of all it is a very useful product for men.
Parsley is an annual herb, which is considered the birthplace of the Mediterranean. In Russia were imported in the eleventh century and took root largely due to its simplicity. "Growing on stones" ‒ the so-called parsley the ancient Greeks for its ability to exist in "Spartan conditions" and has actively used its beneficial properties in medical, cosmetic purposes, for cooking.
Parsley, despite its small growth contains a great variety of useful vitamins and minerals, fatty acids necessary for normal functioning of the body. Here are the most significant from the point of view of therapeutic effect of plant components:
- Apigenin. Flavanoid, which has recently been actively studied by pharmacologists. It is known for its anti-inflammatory, antitumor, antioxidant activity, in addition, has a calming effect. Accordingly, the regular consumption of parsley can be a good prevention of prostate cancer.
Beneficial properties of parsley for men are largely determined by the presence of apigenin. This feature is significant because a positive effect on hormones, increasing testosterone levels, and hence the potency and strengthen male power.
- Vitamin C. the Content of this substance in 100 g of parsley exceeds the daily requirement of 4 times. In addition, this vitamin is a powerful antioxidant and protects the male body from free radicals that can cause serious harm, increases resistance, it is very important for the normal activity of sperm, which deficiency are more susceptible to agglutination, sedentary.
- Polyunsaturated fatty acid. Necessary for the smooth operation of the cardiovascular system, they nourish the myocardium, prevents the development of arrhythmia and atherosclerosis. In addition, fatty acids are what you need hair. It is precisely the lack of trace elements, vitamins and fatty acids causing irreparable damage to the hair follicle, which ultimately leads to his death and baldness. Men, faced with the problem of hair loss, you should pay attention to the foods containing these nutrients.
- Manganese. This trace mineral required for normal operationthe Central nervous system, immunity, proper formation of bones and are extremely beneficial for men, because it affects sperm motility. Therefore, the lack of manganese can cause serious harm reproductive function.
- Vitamin K (phylloquinone). Parsley is one plant record for the amount of vitamin K 100 g of solution contains 650% of the daily requirement! The main value of this element is to stop the bleeding. Also phylloquinone prevents the development of osteoporosis because it is involved in the synthesis of osteocalcin.
In addition to these vitamins, acids and minerals, healing properties of parsley are due to the content of b vitamins, folic acid, beta-carotene, iron, calcium, zinc, and many other useful components, the lack of which can cause serious harm, so parsley for men, the first drug straight from the garden! To use it, of course, is best fresh.
The limitations of green medication
There are some contraindications for use of parsley, but as in the case of any plant. First and foremost is the individual intolerance and allergic reactions (characterized by strong and spicy smell could give this effect). Also contraindications is a tendency to thrombosis or increased blood clotting, because parsley contains large amounts of vitamin K and high concentrations may cause harm, triggering the formation of blood clots and blockage of blood vessels.
However, despite the above limitations and contraindications, the benefits of parsley for men obvious. It is an affordable and effective means to preserve men's power and health for years to come. You should only eat greens and no harm to the body is not threatened. I hope the information provided was useful for You. Be healthy!