How useful pumpkin seeds for men (review properties)
Pumpkin seeds are not only delicious, but extremely useful product for men's health. This is not surprising. In order for a tiny seed can give strength and life to the whole plant, Thrifty nature has placed in it a variety of nutrients. Why not take advantage of this natural storehouse? All about the benefits for men pumpkin seeds in this article. Stay tuned, will be interesting.
About the benefits of pumpkin seeds is spoken not only in the national councils, the official medicine also recognizes their therapeutic effect. Pumpkin seeds are officinal medicinal raw materials and are sold in pharmacies. This plant has anti-inflammatory, hepatoprotective and antioxidant action. Use for men's health becomes obvious, we need only refer to the composition of polyunsaturated fatty acids, vitamins a, E, K, b group, zinc, manganese, magnesium, phosphorus, folic acid, arginine.
Now more about the beneficial properties and effects that arise if a man will include in your diet a pumpkin seed.
We usually take them for health promotion in the form of tablets and pills, but it is better when they are in sufficient quantities come from food. Which of them are contained in pumpkin seeds? This:
- Vitamin E (tocopherol). Provides a powerful antioxidant effect. Because of its chemical structure tocopherol can catch the free radicals that are a major cause of aging and cause serious harm to the body. Tocopherol protects from destruction and the testosterone molecule that helps to improve hormonal men. Its deficiency may harm the reproductive function of men.
- Vitamin K. This substance is involved in many metabolic processes of the body, is responsible for blood clotting, bone formation.
- B vitamins Affect the synthesis of the male hormone testosterone. Normal functioning of the nervous system is also determined by a sufficient flow of the body. And when you consider that it is often stress and emotional tension cause serious harm, are the cause of impotence, it turns out that without this group the man is simply not enough.
Micro and macro
The lack of these elements causes serious harm to the body, stops the growth and development of tissues, inhibits the reproductive function of men.
Pumpkin seeds contain significant quantities of:
- Zinc. Probably the most masculine element in the periodic table. It is not possible without the synthesis of testosterone, it participates in the process of spermatogenesis, and hence the zincdepends on sperm quality, reproductive function and General strength of men. Zinc – solid benefits for hair. And hair loss is a problem that bothers many men. Also the lack of it causes serious harm to immune system.
To obtain the zinc in sufficient quantity is very important, and 150 grams of pumpkin seeds contains just the daily rate. Therefore, seeds ‒ good for those who suffer from adenoma of the prostate, because zinc prevents the growth of connective tissue.
- Magnesium. Involved in the production of antibodies, reduces the excitability of the nervous system. Use for men is defined by what it affects reproductive function, normal prostate function.
- Phosphorus. Pumpkin seeds are helpful that include phosphorus. 100 grams of seeds contain 1.5 times the daily needs of the body in such a block. Useful properties of phosphorus are associated with the participation of this element in the functioning of the nervous, cardio-vascular system. Many metabolic processes in the organism of the man is impossible without it.
- Manganese. A positive effect on the reproductive function (sperm activity), nervous system, bone formation.
In addition to these elements, the pumpkin seeds have iron, copper, potassium, calcium. Despite the fact that they are present in smaller quantities, their significance for the organism is obvious.
So, assessing the pumpkin seed, the nutrients, their quantitative properties and contents, we put them on the "podium" in the following way.
|Vitamins||Minerals (daily requirement in 100 g)||Macroelements (daily requirement in 100 g)|
|1 place||Vitamin E (15%)||Manganese (180%)||Phosphorus (157%)|
|2nd place||B vitamins (from 7 to 70%, depending on the vitamin)||Copper (100%)||Magnesium (147%)|
|3rd place||Vitamin K (6%)||Zinc (70%)||Potassium (32%)|
Polyunsaturated fatty acids
The use of pumpkin seeds is largely determined by the content of polyunsaturated fatty acids omega-3 and omega-6. They are extremely important for the cardiovascular system, prevent atherosclerosis, arrhythmia, improve metabolism in the myocardium. These properties are particularly useful, because still a large part of the adult population dies from cardiovascular disease. In addition, polyunsaturated fatty acids participate in the synthesis of testosterone and contribute to a better absorption of other nutrients. They are necessary for nutrition of the hair follicle. And if a man is faced with hair loss, products that a lot of these substances will benefit.
It is obvious thatthe absence of these chemicals can cause irreparable harm to the health of men, and since they can only get from food (in the body, they are not synthesized), it is necessary to pay attention to a balanced diet. In addition to pumpkin seeds, fatty acids present in salmon, Flaxseed oil.
Folk recipes. Delicious use
It is best not to put pumpkin seeds to heat treatment in the first place not to fry them. High temperatures harm the medicinal properties, as vitamins, fatty acids destroyed under the action of temperature.
The most useful seeds are dried, they go perfectly with honey. There are many recipes that involve the combination of these two healing components. Basically pumpkin seeds with honey is used for treatment of prostatitis, they are useful for strengthening the immune system and to combat helminths. Here are a few simple recipes:
- Mix pumpkin seeds (you may pre-grind) with honey in proportion 1:2 and put in the refrigerator. Take one teaspoon in the morning and evening. This is an excellent tool for the prevention and treatment of prostatitis, strengthen the immune system. It should be noted that for treatment of prostatitis it is the combination of seeds with honey gives significant therapeutic effect.
- 300 grams of raw sunflower seeds mixed with honey and consumed one hour before a meal in small portions. It's a way to quickly get rid of parasites.
Sometimes recommend of the thickened mixture of seeds with honey to make balls (1.2 cm in diameter), put them back in the fridge. Then, dissolve one ball twice a day for treatment of prostatitis. However, remember that everything is good in moderation. The use of pumpkin seeds in too large quantities, together with honey, may cause damage and lead to the fact that there will be a feeling of heaviness, nausea. After all this high-calorie product with high content of fat.
Pumpkin seeds for men is a great way to preserve men's power and health. Their useful properties is difficult to overestimate. For the effect You need to add to your daily diet just a handful of pumpkin seeds. It turns out that the favor is delicious. I hope provides information and advice was useful. Be healthy!