Home / Online consultation of the doctor-andrologist / How to find the correct name of the drug for the treatment of BPH?

Qualification name of the drug for the treatment of benign prostatic hyperplasia

From: Sergey
Subject: BPH

In the course of treatment, the doctor replaced the Omnic on another drug — Uropek. Maybe he made a mistake in writing, because to find the drug in pharmacies and even online I can't. Tell me what it could be.

Answer: "Hello, Sergey! This is probably the drug Urorec. He also belongs to the group of alpha-blockers, and Omnic. If You are unable to understand written in the recipe, you need to re-visit the doctor and ask him to tell you exactly the name. There are many similar sounding names of drugs, but with completely different mechanisms of action and purpose. I wish you health".