All about the causes, symptoms and treatment of adenocarcinoma of the prostate
Adenocarcinoma of the prostate is malignant cancers of epithelial character. It often leads to mortality in men aged 50 years.
Adenocarcinoma develops directly from the glands of the prostate and usually is the result of a benign tumor of the prostate. The most susceptible men who have reached 80 years. 70% of them have prostate cancer to some extent.
Adenocarcinoma of the prostate (prostate) increases in the direction of the adjacent organs with the lymph current and the blood stream, sometimes show symptoms of their troubles. Due to the fact that the expansion of tumors is limited, the only solution is to spread up to the bladder can be symptoms of cystitis).
Adenoma and carcinoma in the prostate region have their reasons:
- The change with age and hormonal levels.
- A genetic predisposition to such diseases.
- Imbalance of nutrients (violation of entry into the body and excretion from him food substrates).
- Prolonged poisoning (intoxication) of the organism cadmium (manufacturing associated with metal, mines, etc.).
- The virus XMRV.
In the early stages of prostate cancer disease can asymptomatic. If carcinoma of the prostate was formed on the background of prostatitis or adenoma, its manifestation may flatten the symptomatology of these diseases. Will occur the symptoms are complications, which are revealed and underlying pathology.
The most common manifestations of adenocarcinoma of the prostate include:
- Frequent urination, but in small portions.
- Urine flow is intermittent and weak nature.
- Pain syndrome localized in the pubic area and perineum.
- Burning sensation when urinating.
- Traces of blood in the urine.
- Sexual dysfunction or lack of ejaculation.
- Enlarged prostate.
- Reduced immunity and weight gain.
There are the following types of adenocarcinoma:
- Acinar adenocarcinoma.
Depending on the location of the tumor (adenocarcinoma) of the prostate there are several options for its development:
- The tumor is an adenoma and not beyond its tissues.
- Tumor for prostate and benign node.
- The tumor is localized in adenomatousnode.
To confirm the presence of malignant tumors in the prostate gland and its stage, you need to perform the following procedures:
- Analysis of blood from a vein to detect prostate specific antigen.
- A prostate biopsy is a small sample of carcinoma and histological examination under a microscope.
- Magnetic resonance imaging.
- X-ray of the pelvic organs.
- Adenoma and carcinoma is subject to palpation. Is conducted to confirm its increase.
- Ultrasound examination of abdominal cavity.
- Transrectal echography.
- Radioisotope study.
Cancer treatment can begin only after a specialist will determine the stage of neglect of the disease and its spread. Specific stage depends on the size of malignant tumors and metastasis.
For proper diagnosis worldwide use TNM system and Gleason scale. In summary there are 5 stages of differentiated cancer. You should pay attention:
- Poorly differentiated adenocarcinoma highly differentiated much more dangerous. They grow very fast and metastasize, they are much harder to treat.
- Melmacian adenocarcinoma of the prostate accounts for a large portion of all malignancies of the prostate (90%).
Carcinoma treated individually. On the first two stages, when differentiated tumor glands are just starting to develop there are no symptoms of other organs, has not given metastasis, in most cases the treatment outcome is favorable.
The treatment of the first stage is a radical, surgical removal of the prostate gland (prostatectomy). Removed adenoma and carcinoma together with the seminal vesicles. The only way in the early stages can protect the body from further spread of the cancer.
- Radiation therapy is used when treatment by operation is impossible, and also as a method in the complex therapy of adenocarcinoma of the prostate. Thus irradiate the entire prostate gland and surrounding lymph nodes. The tumor is destroyed by ionizing irradiation.
- Hormone treatment is used in complex therapy of advanced forms of cancer. This group of drugs (Estrogen or Progesterone) moderately contribute to the blockage of the growth of carcinoma and adenoma.For this purpose, use inhibitors of 5-alpha-reductase, the antiandrogen and Zoladex. Apply the so-called androgenic blockade. This treatment method is used in the later stages.
- Brachytherapy – an advanced method of radiation therapy. Directly into the tumor are introduced radioactive drugs. This method is much more effective and safer than conventional radiotherapy.
- Cryotherapy – removal of the cancerous cells by freezing them. The most common method of this type of treatment is cryoablation. It's global freezing and extermination of tissues, adenomas, and carcinomas with the aim of creating the necessary zones of the necrotic area to remove the affected cells.
- In some cases, carried out ablation of adenocarcinoma ‒ the influence on cancer of high-intensity ultrasound. This method is used when the tumor has not spread and increased moderately.
When adenocarcinoma of the prostate presents in later stages of metastasis, treatment due to a set of events. Carcinoma (adenoma) is treated seriously ‒ it radiotherapy together with hormonal. Here use blockers (antagonists) the spread of cancer (e.g., Firmagon). These drugs can be assigned as long-term treatment, sometimes for life. Some experts prescribe tools such as Chloride, Flucinom and Estracyt.
Also used medical and surgical castration, if the diagnosis "carcinoma" (differentiated adenoma). The efficiency of these methods is quite high, and in the case of drug-induced variant is painless.
Chemotherapy used in the treatment of carcinoma and adenoma at the stage of the cancer with early metastases. Here the appropriate use of oncolytic viruses (virotherapy treatment).
The prospect of recovery is entirely dependent on the stage of neglect of the disease. Therefore, the appearance of the slightest suspicion and characteristics (symptoms) associated with adenocarcinoma, it is necessary to immediately consult a doctor. Time cured adenoma and carcinoma will protect you from the destructive consequences in the future.
On the first and second stage, when adenocarcinoma has not given metastasis, symptoms, treatment can bring a positive effect. Possible labor saving qualities and the erectile abilities. Running stage of cancer have symptoms of internal organ involvement and often lead to death.
href="http://goodtrack.ru/tracker.php?utm_medium=124&utm_campaign=4&utm_content=prostata_rak_adenokarcinoma-predstatelnoj-zhelezy&utm_source=egosila&sid1=ADVERT_Button9"> to Know the feedback about the patch from prostatitis...