Symptoms, especially diagnosis and treatment of vesiculitis
Inflammation of the seminal vesicles in men is called spermatocytic or vesiculitis. The disease can occur acutely or be chronic.
Quite often, the acute form becomes chronic, however, found primary chronic vesiculitis.
The main cause of vesiculitis is the source of infection in the body. Vesiculitis is most often develops on the background of infectious diseases of the urethra, bladder, kidney, blood.
The development of the disease also contribute to low immunity, hypothermia, a sedentary lifestyle, especially prolonged sitting position. Consequences of prolonged sexual abstinence or excessive sexual activity, traumatic injuries to the pelvic region. Does not go unnoticed and predisposition to the development of fistulas between the seminal vesicles and rectum.
However, despite the variety of reasons that contribute to the appearance of the disease, vesiculitis often develop on the background of prostate diseases. From this and depends on the symptom.
The characteristics of the manifestation
Type of acute vesiculitis is characterized by rapid development of symptoms. For this form of the disease is characterized by the following symptoms:
- The feeling of pain or heaviness in the perineum or rectum.
- The pain often radiates into the bladder, lower back, scrotum.
- Increased pain when urinating or defecation.
- Frequent urination with burning sensation and inability to tolerate.
- Symptoms may develop on the background of body temperature to 39 degrees Celsius and above.
- Perhaps the presence of blood in the last portions of urine (terminal hematuria).
- Frequent erections, wet dreams, quick excitability.
- During ejaculation (the ejaculation) can be felt severe pain in the region of the penis and the prostate gland.
- Signs of intoxication: weakness, malaise, decreased appetite, nausea, headache, pain in areas of the joints and bones.
The most pronounced symptoms of spermatocytic observed in men of young age. Vesiculitis often confused with prostatitis, therefore, important to consult a specialist.
Chronic vesiculitis has more than erased the clinical picture and is characterized by a gradual increase of symptoms. The symptoms of the inflammatory process in the seminal vesicles is weak. However, this form of the disease characteristic manifestations of dysfunction of these structures and atrophic changes.
Most often chronic spermatocytic manifested by symptoms such as:
- involuntary release of semen (spermatorrhea);
- the weakness of erection;
- pain and prematurityejaculation;
- intermittent pain in the area above the pubis, the sacrum, the perineum, the rectum in men;
- blood in the semen;
- strengthening of pain during defecation or urination.
Some men have chronic spermatocytic can occur without these symptoms. Then talking about asymptomatic vesicles.
The diagnosis is made on the basis of the following diagnostic studies:
- rectal examination;
- analysis secret allocated to the seminal vesicles;
- ultrasound examination;
- computed tomography or nuclear magnetic resonance;
- laboratory researches: the General analysis of blood and urine, the study of sperm.
Acute vesiculitis needs to be treated stationary in the urology Department. Mandatory in the treatment of vesiculitis are light diet and polupostelny mode.
The good effect of treatment of this disease is achieved through the use of thermal procedures:
- warm up the perineum with the pad;
- making hot sitz bath duration 15-20 minutes several times a day;
- microclysters with dissolved in hot water (40° C) antipyrine 0.5-1 g the Essence of the procedure consists in the retention of water rectum for 10-30 minutes.
The symptoms of vesiculitis are removed in different drugs. Thus, when excessive sexual arousal prescribers bromine-containing, pain – rectal suppositories containing arguin, painkillers features. Apply antibiotics to eliminate infectious agents and vitamins C And group B.
After the treatment of acute inflammation with massage there are secretions from the seminal vesicles, which is subjected to bacteriological and microscopic analysis. During the acute phase of disease, this massage can not be carried out.
Chronic vesiculitis needs to be treated using the following treatments:
- urological massage;
- physical therapy (mud treatment, diathermy, paraffin);
- instillation (infusion) 0.25-0.5% silver nitrate into the urethra men;
- antibiotics that are injected directly into the seminal vesicles;
- surgical treatment.
The treatment of vesiculitis is also good to Supplement with a visit to the mud spas, such as Saki, Essentuki, Pyatigorsk. If you treat the disease according to the recommendations, pretty soon comes the recovery.
The treatment of vesiculitis folk remedies. However, urologists recommend the use of only those treatments that are permitted by the attending physician. The most commonthe treatment of this pathology in men with the use of herbal medicine. It can be:
- extracts of sage, Hypericum, burdock root, poplar buds;
- decoctions of nettle, calendula, fennel, yarrow, horsetail, harrow;
- a warm bath with chamomile;
- the juice of carrot, celery, cucumber, cranberry, parsley, blueberries and berries.
To treat the disease is necessary only under supervision of a specialist. Improper treatment can result in complications such as thrombophlebitis, peritonitis, fistula, chronic urethritis or epididymitis, infertility.