How to make succinic acid in the case of a hangover and in what doses (reviews)
Succinic acid hangover — affordable and effective tool, which allows quickly and efficiently remove alcohol withdrawal syndrome with characteristic painful symptoms. Take a look at how to drink succinic acid, and what is the benefit of this dietary supplements.
Amber belongs to the group of so-called carboxylic acids. This substance is a probiotic because it to some extent is always in every human body. Therefore, even a large dose of succinic acid does not cause much damage to the condition (if we are talking about a single use). Extracted the tool from the Sunny stone of amber, since the seventeenth century. During this time, scientists have shown that the use of succinic acid is extremely high. To date, this therapeutic Supplement recognized as universal, it has gained many positive reviews from professionals and patients. Medicine clinical has the following properties:
- The normalization of the processes of exchange character.
- Strengthening the immune system.
- Neutralization of toxic substances and the accelerated elimination from the body.
- A beneficial effect on the nervous system.
- Restorative effect.
Many medications and is indicated for hangovers, include this substance. In addition, succinic acid is available in tablets, as a standalone drug. Instructions for use of this therapeutic Supplement contains information regarding its use in the hangover. Numerous consumer reviews also indicate a high degree of efficiency of succinic acid in the fight against the hangover and its painful symptoms.
How does the succinic acid if you drink it for a hangover? Usage instructions the following describes the therapeutic properties of tools to help remove the hangover:
- Activation of metabolic processes.
- Intensive elimination of toxic substances from the body.
- Improving cellular respiration.
- Stimulation of positive reactions of oxidative character.
- Antioxidant effects.
- Reducing the level of intoxication.
Instruction for use contains information about the following contraindications:
- Ulcerative lesions of the gastrointestinal tract.
Also not recommended to take succinic acid in the evening, because itcan cause sleep disturbances. Long-term use of succinic acid, irritating the mucous membranes of the gastrointestinal tract, can provoke heartburn, peptic ulcer disease, significant worsening of pathologies of the cardiovascular and nervous systems. Although if the dosage specified in the instructions, is not exceeded, the risk of development of such kind of unwanted reactions of the body are reduced to minimum performance.
Features of use
How to make succinic acid with a hangover, and what's the dose in this case is optimal? The answer to this question depends largely on the purpose of application of the presented tools:
- If hangover is to drink amber acid are recommended every hour. Dosage — one tablet (one hundred milligrams) per serving (but remember that to use more than six tablets medical supplements during the day is not recommended).
- In order to protect yourself from a hangover, succinic acid is recommended to drink as a preventive measure two hours before the meal. The optimal dosage in this case is two tablets at one time. The drug starts its action in about forty minutes and will protect your body at least for two and a half to three hours. After eight to ten hours it is recommended to take two more pills.
- Succinic acid is widely used to combat alcohol addiction. However, in this case, a therapeutic additive can only be used as one of the components of complex therapy. The optimal dosage of the drug in the early stages of treatment is five tablets per day and gradually reduced to two tablets. Every three days the treatment should be done two days break. In this case, treatment Protocol, amount and duration of the therapeutic course should be determined by a qualified specialist, taking into account individual patient characteristics.
- In particularly difficult situations, when you need to bring to life the patient who is unconscious, he can enter succinic acid intravenously, with the help of droppers.
Drug action at the cellular level begins after eight to twelve hours after its application. It is very likely that patients waiting for the full recovery of strength and courage, they will be very disappointed. The use of succinic acid has a stimulating effect, but it is expressed much less weak than that of drugs-stimulants, are also very popular with a hangover. Drinking of amber acid are recommended after a meal, in order to protect the mucous membranes of the gastrointestinal tract frompossible irritation.
Succinic acid is a very effective remedy for hangover. Unlike other drugs of similar spectrum of applications, this tool not only eliminates the painful symptoms characteristic of withdrawal syndrome, but also helps eliminate the cause of the illness, giving the body a mild effect. It is desirable that the features of the application and the exact dosage has been approved by your doctor, individually in each case.
Mykola Ivanyuk, 40:
Hangover I always endured very difficult. Had a headache and the whole body felt sick and had no strength. Different drugs to eliminate the hangover a bit removed unpleasant symptoms, but didn't get rid of them completely. Succinic acid has become a real boon. Now I quickly come to after the holidays and friendly get-togethers, and what is especially nice, without any harm to health. In fact, as explained by my doctor, succinic acid — not the drug, but it is a natural substance which is present in every human body.
Andrey Sazonov, 32 years:
Amber acid attracted me was the fact that it can be used not only as medicine but also as a preventative hangover cure. Drink a couple of pills an hour before meal, then one in the morning and enjoying life, not thinking about the hangover!
Nina Konenko 25 years:
I drink very rarely, however, the morning after holidays always feel sick and broken. Once on advice of a friend tried succinic acid. Can't say that after that I felt great, but to life pills succinic acid I still returned to get rid of excruciating headaches, weakness and nausea.