Home / Online consultation of the doctor-andrologist / White spots on the genitals

Had white spots on the genitals what to do?

Artem: I Recently noticed white spots on the genitals, and a lot of them and they're starting to grow hair. What do I do? Whom to contact?

The answer of the doctor-doctor: Hello, Artem! It can be granules Fordyce, seborrheic cysts. Men and women is a normal variant that usually does not cause any inconvenience physical. They are not contagious, transmitted sexually and in other ways can't. The impetus for the emergence of these granules becomes puberty. With age, decreasing levels of sex hormones, and the fading of secretion of the sebaceous glands, they become less noticeable. If it bothers you, call for a visit to the dermatologist (urologist). I wish you health.