Home / Online consultation of the doctor-andrologist / How to be treated, if the sperm is transparent?

Therapy, diagnosis and prevention of the adverse characteristics of seminal fluid

Good day! My name is Vladimir. I'm 28 years old. For 4 years I noticed that the cum in me as many others. I didn't realize this, but now I start to understand that everything is not casual. I would like to know what medications are needed for this case. What should I take? Can prescribe treatment or course. Tablets, etc...
With respect to you!! Thank you for your help in this!

Response: "Hello! First we need to understand how "not like other sperm" in what is seen. Without a special examination (spermogram MAR-test) nothing can be said. If there are grounds for treatment, it must be done by the doctor andrologist (urologist) at the reception. On the Internet treatment is not carried out. I wish you health"