Home / Online consultation of the doctor-andrologist / How to regain sexual desire in case of BPH?

Correction of sexual desire in the detection of prostate adenoma

Hello doctor. With the passage of the fee I was diagnosed with a enlarged prostate the Urologist prescribed me a drug — Omnic and Finast. Drink the medicine 2 months don't know how I can help the prostate gland another 4 months should drink .But sexual life I did not . Doctor I became impotent , can put a cross on her family life or you can drink other medicines, what would have the desire

Response: "Hello! You described the drugs can affect the sexual sphere. But if you have found the BPH, they must be taken continuously. But the elimination of sexual disorders need to discuss with an andrologist (a sexologist). I wish you health."