Home / Online consultation of the doctor-andrologist / Tumors in the region of the right kidney and eggs - what to do?

Swollen right egg in the kidneys - what to do?

Valery: I Live on the farm. I have a swollen right nut swelled up in the region of the right kidney. What to do?

The answer of the doctor-andrologist: hi, Valery! The situation is very serious, so you need as quickly as possible to get to the hospital and to get on reception to the urologist (surgeon). If you can not get contact FAP and call an ambulance. What disease resulted in the development of such symptoms and what treatment you need can be found only in the complete examination of the genitourinary system in the hospital. Itself it will not work, besides the possible complications. On the Internet your problem is not solved exactly. I wish you health.