Home / Online consultation of the doctor-andrologist / Problems of a sexual nature

To what doctor to address if there is no sexual desire?

Roman: Hello, doctor! Need your help, in answer to your question. Excuse me if I'm wrong to formulate the problem. The problem I have started about eight years ago. I am 31 years old! Lost sexual desire. More precisely, it is, but its appearance takes time. About a week or two to want a woman, my girl.

But as soon as there is a great desire, not having to log in, I just want to cum (excuse for frankness). So there is a quick way to ejaculation. And, of course, after intercourse, I did not even think to repeat it again, the second! Again, I repeat that there is no desire for a second time, and, of course, there is no potency, because you don't want. Once tried Viagra, was well, it was two acts. But there was another problem ‒ the tach. Nothing more is tried. Please, tell me what to do or who to turn to for help. Oh, and have chronic prostatitis. Thank you for understanding, hoping for an answer!

The answer of the doctor-doctor: Hello, Roman! Causes of premature ejaculation are quite diverse. One of them – the inflammatory processes of the reproductive system. You need to take total smear+PCR+secret prostate, perform prostate ultrasound, explore total testosterone, LH, SHBG, prolactin, oestradiol and to address on reception to the sexologist (andrologist, urologist). I wish you health.