Home / Online consultation of the doctor-andrologist / Torn skin on penis during sex - what to do?

What to do if you tear the skin on the penis during intercourse?

Alexander: After surgery, circumcision, suture torn skin during sex (about an inch of the top of head). What to do?

The answer of the doctor-doctor: Hello, Alexander! Need to apply for an appointment to operated your doctor. It is possible that the cause of the excessive tension of the skin in the seam area during erection and frictions, as well as a very narrow vagina Your partner. You'll likely need another surgery, maybe plastic, but in any case the decision taken by the physician during a detailed survey and inspection. All depends on the extent of the damaged seam, as the skin heals after damage. Alternatively, you can try to use the gels-lubricants, to facilitate the penetration and softening of the skin (the seam on the penis. I wish you health.