Home / Online consultation of the doctor-andrologist / Seal in the scrotum: who to contact?

Seal in the scrotum: what to do and whom to contact?

Leonid: childhood was a seal just above the right testicle, almost not bothered. Many years have passed, and started to hurt periodically, but very strong. In view of the scrotum is not swollen, looks normal, but seal very well detectable. Can you tell how serious this is? To what doctor to address?

The answer of the doctor-doctor: Hello, Leonid! The seal is most likely to be a cyst of the epididymis or varicocele. Recommend to perform ultrasound of the scrotum with Doppler and to address on reception to the andrologist (urologist). I wish you health.