Home / Online consultation of the doctor-andrologist / How to drink pills for potency?

Opportunities and risks medical correction of male libido

Hello. How to take pills Viardot. I have a small erection began only recently. I am 46 years old.

Response: "Hello! Any drugs to enhance potency and normalization of erection can not be taken independently, it's at best no effect, at worst you will aggravate the situation with potency. You definitely need to consult a doctor to find out the cause of low erection. You cannot discount the age and the natural decline in testosterone levels. Mode of taking any drugs, including Viardot, should determine sexologist (andrologist) at the reception, after the establishment of the reasons of sexual disorders. I wish you health"