Home / Online consultation of the doctor-andrologist / Do I need to go to the doctor when you break the bridle?

The need for treatment to the urologist when re-rupture of the frenulum of the penis

Good day! I had a re-rupture of the bridle. Tell me how serious this is? Do I have to go to the doctor and how is plastic frenulum?

Response: "Hello! You had to go to the doctor even when the primary rupture of the frenulum. This is a serious problem, while ignoring the treatment (plastics) subsequently leads to a number of unpleasant problems, not allowing to carry out sexual acts naturally and easily. To apply for an appointment to the urologist is necessary. If you do not perform a plastic surgery of the frenulum, the frenulum will tear again. The operation is not complicated, Description can find on the Internet. I wish you health"